Strolling the streets of historic Charleston offers an exciting glimpse of the past, present and future. Licensed professional guides provide informative commentary to your guests, and luxury transportation ensures they will see our city in style.
Each tour is custom-designed to match your interests, itinerary and time of year. We just want it to have some facet that no one else can offer. What does that mean? Complimentary touches may mean:
- We arrange an extra private garden for you to see and the home owner comes out and speaks.
- A Citadel spokesman welcomes you in the Summerall Chapel to tell you about the History of the Citadel.
- The steward, director or owner of a plantation comes out for a chat while you are visiting and tells you a personal story or two.
- A Gallery owner sees our tour guide and we have dropped lemonade or champagne off for you to enjoy there.
- The Golf Pro comes over to specially welcome your group and offer some tips on the course.
- An antiques of silver aficionado speaking at your luncheon
- A world class kayaker or naturalist leading your group
- A gold psychologist speaking before or after your tourament